I’m happy where I am now. I’m very lucky to work with great people and enjoy a workplace that gives me freedom, joy, colleagues like a family, growth, beautiful nature around and nice earnings. UX design is where my passion currently is. Here you can read more about my UX projects and a description of my UX skills.
My job is to understand what the customers and business need, translate it into intuitive interactions, easy-to-use interfaces and delightful experiences. I like exploring new methods and tools, and applying the good practices I’ve learned from some of the best professionals in UX.
Here is what I have explored in UX design through my professional experience so far:
- Moderation of UX workshops, ideation
- UX research, Customer Surveys, Customer Interviews, Stakeholder interviews
- Competitive audit
- Personas and proto-personas
- Customer journey mapping, User journey, UI flow
- Information architecture and interactive visual data representation
- Color schemes, Style guides, Design pattern libraries, Moodboards
- Shapes, compositions and focal point control
- Paper and digital sketches, Wireframes, Mockups
- Prototyping (lo-fi, hi-fi) for usability testing
- Usability testing and design validation
- Paper sketch testing
- Homepage tours
- A/B testing
- UX strategy, UX OKRs, Process optimization
From the UX design lead I’ve worked with in Prime holding I’ve got the feedback that I can combine colors, create color schemes, work with shapes and compositions, control the focal points and manage properly users’ attention. I can create style guides and pattern libraries, that help front-end developers during the whole website/mobile app development process.
- Tools I have worked with:
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Balsamiq Mockups
- Invision – basic
- Indesign – basic
I’m currently exploring: Figma, Indesign, Invision
- Web design – creation of sketches, wireframes, mockups, UI elements, UI screens is part of my process. My experience is focused on designing and redesigning desktop, laptop, tablet and responsive/adaptive website designs.
- Mobile design – I have designed a mobile app following Material Design guidelines.
I have developed websites on my own, using CMS (e.g. WordPress, OpenCart) or writing code in:
- HTML5, CSS3 – experienced
- JS, PHP, XML, JSON – very basic, also integration of jQuery components, e.g. sliders, galleries, etc.
I can use templates and edit them, or create website layouts from scratch, using Sublime + Emmet. Besides practice in business I’ve got teaching experience in front-end in the University of Economics, Varna, Department of Informatics with both Bachelor and Master students. Although I like developing my skills and enriching my knowledge in various areas, my current focus is on UX design.
Company strategy and Lateral Leading Skills
I’ve got lateral leading and team leading experience in various international teams and working groups, and I often coordinate and re-organize work processes in terms for efficiency increase. I’m focused on results, I support visibility and transparency, as well as fully agile way of working. Regarding strategy, I explore useful tools and methods and apply them in my everyday tasks ( I am interested in corporate strategy, marketing strategy and HR strategy, team organization, infrastructure and culture, lateral leading).
I have participated in the creation of 1-pagrr company strategy (Mission, Vision, Values, Competitive game plan, Balanced scorecard), OKRs, HR and Marketing strategy, Product and Project roadmaps, Backlog grooming, Roles definition and Team architecture.