2021 – now | Sono Motors – Senior UX designer
2020 – 2021 | Sono Motors – UX design for a mobile app for the automotive industry.
2018 – 2020 | BlueID – UX strategy and maturity of the organization, 4 mobile apps, IoT platform, corporate website redesign (project lead), mentorship of UX and Front-end interns.
2016 – 2018 | IBM – UX design of microsites and dashboards, containing interactive data visualizations with D3 and C3.js. I was a project lead of an international agile website development team and a mentor of UX/UI design interns.
2011 – 2016| University of Economics – Varna – Teaching Bachelor and Master students Web and UI design, CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, OpenCart), E-commerce. I participated in Erasmus+ for teachers and I spent a week in the University of Portsmouth, UK, where I led a lecture about computer graphics in front of PhD students and professors.
Extremely resourceful team player! Working fast and always with pleasure. Looking forward to another chance to work together!
I’ve also worked on:
- Personal and professional development of people
- IT, web, UX and UI design, as well as basic computer skills,
- communication skills, presenting skills and communication in English,
- project management and business development,
- agility and solution-oriented thinking.
- Volleyball clinics for kids in 5 districts in Tanzania with Play Positive Academy by David Neeke,
- Volleyball community website and a project about action types in sport,
- Climate strike website in Germany by Fridays for future,
- Shaolin school,
- National players portfolio for finding sponsorship,
- Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner website,
- Adventure.bg projects for:
- planting trees and cleaning the beach with homeless kids in combination with sports (canoening on a river),
- cleaning a local park with homeless kids in combination with sports (canoening on a river),
- learning about the historical and cultural heritage in combination with sports (rock climbing),
- healthy food project – collecting and donating fruit to the local people in Varna, Bularia,
- Univesity website and a system for academic publications,
- A successfull sports online store in Bularia in partnership with Yako.bg,
- Various sports, edcation, elderly and healthcare causes (volleyball camps, )
- Multiple websites of small businesses, online shops, restaurants and coffee places (Ahora.bg, Floragardenbg.com),
- VR project for education that won 1st place at Startup weekend, as well as participation on multiple IT contests as jury or as a mentor.
My profile on Interaction Design Foundation