I’m happy where I am now. I’m very lucky to work with great people and enjoy a workplace that gives me freedom, joy, colleagues like a family, growth, beautiful nature around and nice earnings. UX design is where my passion currently is. Here you can read more about my UX projects and a description of my UX skills.
My job is to understand what the customers and business need, translate it into intuitive interactions, easy-to-use interfaces and delightful experiences. I like exploring new methods and tools, and applying the good practices I’ve learned from some of the best professionals in UX.
Here is what I have explored in UX design through my professional experience so far:
- Moderation of UX workshops
- Customer Surveys
- Customer Interviews
- Stakeholder interviews
- Competitive audit
- Personas and proto-personas
- Customer journey mapping
- User journey, UI flow
- Information architecture
- Color schemes and Style guides
- Shapes, compositions and focal point control
- Paper and digital sketches
- Lo-fi mockups
- Usability testing
- Paper sketch testing
- Homepage tours
- Prototyping (lo-fi, hi-fi) for usability testing
- A/B testing
- UX strategy
- Process optimization
From the UX design lead I’ve worked with in Prime holding I’ve got the feedback that I can combine colors, create color schemes, work with shapes and compositions, control the focal points and manage properly users’ attention. I can create style guides and pattern libraries, that help front-end developers during the whole website/mobile app development process.
- Tools I have worked with:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Balsamiq Mockups
- Invision – basic
- Indesign – basic
- Adobe XD
I’m currently exploring: Figma, Indesign, Invision
- Web design – creation of sketches, wireframes, mockups, UI elements, UI screens is part of my process. My experience is focused on designing and redesigning desktop, laptop, tablet and responsive/adaptive website designs, as well as design for wearables.
- Mobile design – I have designed a mobile app following Material Design guidelines.
I have developed websites on my own, using CMS (e.g. WordPress) or writing code in:
- HTML5 – experienced
- CSS3 – experienced
- JS, PHP, XML, JSON – basic
I can use templates and edit them, or create website layouts from scratch, using Sublime + Emmet. Besides practice in business I’ve got teaching experience in front-end in the University of Economics, Varna, Department of Informatics with both Bachelor and Master students. Although I like developing my skills and enriching my knowledge in various areas, my current focus is on UX design.
Lateral Leading Skills
I’ve got lateral leading and team leading experience in various international teams and working groups, and I often coordinate and re-organize work processes in terms of efficiency increase. I’m focused on results and transparency, as well as agile working and thinking. Regarding strategy, I like easy-to-understand goal definitions, and progress measurements. Since they provide feeling of satisfaction for me and my team-mates, when the job is well done and our team goals are reached.
- Corporate strategy
- Marketing strategy and HR strategy
- Team organization, infrastructure and culture
- Lateral leading