- Mind maps as a tool for visualizations
- Memory programming
- Agile in thinking and living, inspired by our first team architect/leader in Germany. Manifesto for Agile Software Development
- SMART goals
- The ultimate Now bucketlist
- 7 principles of Huna
- Having a vision – Isaac Lidsky TED talk
- Mission – why do we exist?
- Values – what do we believe in, how do we behave?
- Vision – what we want to be, how do we see our perfect business?
- Strategy – what is our competitive game plan?
- Balanced scorecard – how do we monitor and implement that plan?
- Words in languages – 1000 words (in progress)
“Life starts with a question” ~XXXTentacion
- Lao Tzu – Tao te ching
- Sun Tzu – Art of war
- Michael Ende – Momo
- Gichin Funakoshi – 20 guiding principles of Karate
- Dan Milman – Way of the peaceful warior, The journeys of Socrates, Laws of the spirit
- Marcus Aurelius – Meditations
- What is real will prosper
- Richard Bach – Illusions
- Miguel Ruis – 4 agreements, 5th agreement, Beyond the fear
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry – The little prince
- Vadim Zeland – Transsurfing