Follow me on @bozhanaux
More will follow 🙂
Nowadays, listening to design audiobooks is a good way to spend your time while you’re exercising, going out for a walk or sitting on a bench in the park. Furthermore, you can find new ideas and learn new approaches which you can use in your work.
Looking for a more lively discussion on the hottest design-related topics? Luckily, you can listen to some great design-related podcasts which can be found in the links below.
24 minutes of UX Design thinking 101 Steve Portiga Roots Podcast Design The Crazy One The Design of Business | The Business of Design Clever The Honest Designers Show Design Matters UI Breakfast The Design Better Podcast User Defenders Method Podcast from Google Design Presentable The Futur The Reflex Blue Show Logo Geek Grits and Grids UX Podcast What is Wrong with UX? Design Details The Big Web Show Shop Talk 99% Invisible Wireframe UX Mastery The Growth Leadership Show
UX Crash Course: 31 Fundamentals Example UX docs and deliverables UX Design Methods & Deliverables Laws of UX UX checklist UX Methods Bank Service Design Toolkit UX Apprentice How To & Tools The Hyper Island toolbox UX design kit Design method toolkit A distributed team can do great design — here’s how Development Impact & You Improve Your UI With Winning & Losing A/B Tests HackDesign 101 lessons 14-point checklist WCAG Accessibility Guidelines Cognitive Biases
Feel free to seek solutions and ideas in these design blogs. In addition, you can read about the outcomes of the work of multiple UX and UI designers, their creative process and the challenges they face.
- 5 Stages in the Design Thinking Process
- How to solve a design task step by step
- What is a KPI?
- The 7 most important UX KPIs and how to measure them
- The 10 UX Deliverables Top Designers Use
- 7 UX Deliverables: What will I be making as a UX designer?
- 20+ User Persona Examples, Templates and Tips For Targeted Decision-Making
- What Is A Product Requirements Document?
- Stop Busywork: The Guide to Strategic UX Documentation
- 9 Rules For UX Design
- 10 Usability Heuristics with Examples
- How to Plan a Minimum Viable Product
- UX Definition of Done: When is it over?
- The dangers of a definition of ready
- UX Process: How do you know when your design is done? A simple
- Writing a website usability testing script
- A guide to becoming a UX designer at age 40
- Lean UX – Getting Out Of The Deliverables Business
- Complete Beginner’s Guide to Interaction Design
- The Anatomy of a Perfect Landing Page
- How To Use The System Usability Scale (SUS) To Evaluate The Usability Of Your Website
- Usability Testing: How to Do It & Its Benefits for Business
- The KJ-Technique: A Group Process for Establishing Priorities
- Making Emails Not-So-Scary Looking
I kindly invite you to join some design communities. As a result, you can find inspiration and multiple design collaboration opportunities.
SustainableUXUI UX Research-Strategy UX Graz UX Talk Tokyo Design Leadership Therapy Humans in Service Design TorCHI xOps Meetup Copenhagen UX UX Research Group NoVA UX UX Calgary UX Auckland GlobalUXD myHCI-UX IterateUX UX Budapest UX Wellington UX Beijing Athens UX Community UX Dallas UX Kitchen Digital UX and Strategy Geneva Push Community UX Philippines
Still looking for a certification program in the field of user experience design? Here you can find some of my suggestions. What is more, you can see that the time frames and prices can vary according to your budget and availability. However, becoming a UX or UI designer usually allows you to be flexible, not only during your studies but also afterwards in your professional developement.